- ·TCP/IP communication.
- · Two communication protocols: RS-485 and Wiegand.
- ·Supports storing 100,000 user and 500,000 card-swiping records.
- · Supports multi-door interlock, multi-user unlock, anti-passback, and remote unlock.
- ·Supports reader tamper alarm, intrusion alarm, unlocking timeout alarm, duress alarm, invalid card exceeding threshold alarm, and incorrect password alarm.
- ·Supports built-in RTC, manual time fixing, and automatic time fixing.
- ·Data can be saved permanently in case of power failure; supports online upgrade.
- ·Power supply through storage battery.
- ·Supports watchdog mechanism to ensure the operation stability.