Wholesale IP PTZ Cameras
If you’re in the market for wholesale IP PTZ cameras, look no further than Techvision USA! The nation’s # 1 wholesale CCTV and security dealer! We’re proud to show off our IP PTZ showcase, and tell you all about IP PTZ cameras! Let’s learn a bit more about what PTZ is:
Pan: The Camera’s ability to move Horizontally (or left and right)
Tilt: The Camera’s ability to move Vertically (or up and down)
Zoom: the Camera’s ability to look further into the distance for a narrower, but a closer shot of things further away.
PTZ was a great tool when it was used, and is still used, with COAX cameras. However when looking to purchase Wholesale IP PTZ Cameras, its important to point out why IP and PTZ work so well together! IP Cameras are easier to install new or add to an existing installation. Unlike their COAX counterparts, they do not require additional serial cabling, addressing, or Buad rate information to set up. IP PTZ cameras utilize POE- or Power over Ethernet to send data, power, and PTZ info over a single cable. Once the camera and recorder are paired, there is nothing else to Program, PTZ just works!
Here are some of the amazing things you can do with our Wholesale IP PTZ Cameras:
- Set Presets to return to specific viewpoints and zoom lengths.
- Set up a tour so the camera moves between designated presets on a timer.
- Make a patter for the camera to follow an exact path instead of presets
- Set IVS trigger rules to have the camera move or zoom to a location on the crossing of the rule
- Auto tracking on many of the High-end IP PTZ cameras to follow a target that crosses an IVS rule.
- AI features such as facial recognition, and people versus vehicle filtering.
- Can be added to existing COAX cameras systems as long as the DVR is a hybrid.
Thanks for joining us today as we talked about everything IP PTZ. For any questions on compatibility, availability, or pricing- give our sales pros a call at 5561.288-1541. If you enjoyed the video or found it helpful don’t forget to toss us a like and hit subscribe. Until next time, stay safe!