- TCP/IP communication.
- Two communication protocols: RS-485 and Wiegand.
- Supports storing 100,000 user and 500,000 card-swiping records.
- Supports multi-door interlock, multi-user unlock, anti-passback, and
- Supports reader tamper alarm, intrusion alarm, unlocking timeout
alarm, duress alarm, invalid card exceeding threshold alarm, and
incorrect password alarm.
- Supports built-in RTC, manual time fixing, and automatic time fixing.
- Data can be saved permanently in case of power failure; supports
- Power supply through storage battery.
- Supports watchdog mechanism to ensure the operation stability